Promise engagement ring - 0.6ct oval lab white diamond & natural diamonds
The aesthetical inspiration of this piece is derived from the concept of the promise symbol. The two bands come together at the front to illustrate the commitment of two individuals as they unite to begin a new life together. The two parallel bands meet in the middle, signifying the connecting of two people at an important crossroads in their lives.
- 0.6ct oval brilliant lab grown white diamond, D colour, VS1 clarity, Excellent polish / symmetry, IGI certified
- 10 pcs of 1.25mm & 5pcs of 1mm round natural white diamonds, F colour, SI1 clairty, total 0.13ct roughly
- Approx. 2.5mm knife edge double bands
- 14K or 18K yellow / rose / white gold
Please contact us if you need any size that is not in the option list.
* This ring is a made to order item and it takes around 7-8 weeks to make.
*** This ritual solitaire ring design is available for a custom order with different budgets. If you are interested in, please contact us for options.
Considering to insure your beautiful James and Irisa Jewellery?
Q Report provides cover both inside and outside your home. You will be insured for damage, theft or even loss. It is an agreed value policy with many more features and benefits, including the ability to return to us as your preferred jeweller for replacement or repair.Learn more about protecting your jewellery with QReport here
Matched wedding band