Promise engagement ring - Round natural white diamond
The aesthetical inspiration of this piece is derived from the concept of the promise symbol. The two bands come together at the front to illustrate the commitment of two individuals as they unite to begin a new life together. The two parallel bands meet in the middle, signifying the connecting of two people at an important crossroads in their lives.
This is a bespoke item and price depends on centre diamond and metal. Please enquire us for details via the form below.
The details of the ring in the images are as below.
- 0.60ct, 5.38mm round brilliant natural white diamond, F colour, SI2 clarity, Excellent cut/ polish/ symmetry, GIA certificate
- 10 pcs of 1.25mm round natural white diamonds( F/SI1), 5pcs of 1mm round natural white diamonds ( F/SI1), total 0.13ct roughly
- Total diamonds weight: 0.73ct roughly
- 2.6mm knife edge double bands
- 18k yellow gold
Considering to insure your beautiful James and Irisa Jewellery?
Q Report provides cover both inside and outside your home. You will be insured for damage, theft or even loss. It is an agreed value policy with many more features and benefits, including the ability to return to us as your preferred jeweller for replacement or repair.Learn more about protecting your jewellery with QReport here
Bespoke & made to order engagement rings: 05, Nov.
Made to order fine jewellery: 30, Nov.
Ready to ship items: 17, Dec.
Bespoke & made to order engagement rings: 22, Oct.
Made to order fine jewellery: 12, Nov.
Ready to ship items: 27, Nov.
* Please ensure that your Christmas orders are placed before these dates to guarantee a timely delivery.