Meteorite Trail ring - teal sapphire
This trail ring is inspired by the track of the meteorites crossing the sky. The hand carved texture mimics the aesthetic beauty of the meteorite to give a different look as a everyday wearing piece.
This ring is an unique wedding band to match our solitaire ring or be worn alone by itself for everyday joy.
- 1pc of 5x2.5mm marquise shape natural Australian teal sapphire
- 5pcs of 1.25mm natural white diamonds, F colour, SI1 clarity
- Solid 9k yellow / rose / white gold
- Solid 14k yellow / rose / white gold
- Solid 18k yellow / rose / white gold
Band: Approx. 1.35mm wide / 1.4mm thick
Please contact us if you need any size that is not in the option list.
Considering to insure your beautiful James and Irisa Jewellery?
Q Report provides cover both inside and outside your home. You will be insured for damage, theft or even loss. It is an agreed value policy with many more features and benefits, including the ability to return to us as your preferred jeweller for replacement or repair.Learn more about protecting your jewellery with QReport here
Matched wedding band